Résumé- Jeffrey Ludwig
Please Contact me if you want contact info.
Freelance Web Developer/Designer
March 2007 – Present
For a more exhaustive look at the projects I have done, please browse to http://ludwigwam.com and click on the individual screenshots.
|upperroomtaxservice.com||Set up the CMS Textpattern for pages on the site that the client needs to update.|
|keeperofthecoins.com||Facilitated a partnership between this client and Jeff Garrett. This site's inventory updates in real-time when Garrett's inventory changes.|
|bobpaulrarecoins.com||Redesigned site as a full-service e-commerce site, offering design advice and strictly adhering to client's exacting specifications.|
|jbookello.com||Developed from scratch using a Microsoft Publisher document with site content and general site layout that was provided by the client.|
|rarecoinphotos.com||Rebuilt to adhere to web standards. I wrote a small Flash photo gallery application for browsing Mr. Mulvaney's coin photography.|
|www.charlottegold.net||Redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up.|
|tabernaclehope.com||Designed and built site from the ground up.|
Web Master and Technology Support Specialist
November 2006 – Present
- I am currently webmaster for two company websites.
- Extended company web presence, designing the current iteration of our community coin club's site bluegrasscoinclub.com, and designing coinstocash.com as a niche site to filter more traffic to the company.
- Wrote PHP/MySQL code to co-ordinate company inventory with participating partners in real-time.
- I launched the current iteration of rarecoingallery.com in April 2009. It is powered by the e-commerce solution Webasyst Shop-Script, and I am currently updating the inventory on a weekly basis.
- I wrote in-house PHP code to handle serving up dynamic inventory and item detail pages. These became obsolete when Shop-Script was installed.
- In early 2007 I realigned rarecoingallery.com using XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS.
- In December 2006 I overhauled the design of sarasotacoin.com and converted it to XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS.
- Learned numismatic photography from reknowned industry expert Tom Mulvaney and photographed coins in company inventory.
- I took charge of all company Ebay operations.
- I provided troubleshooting and expertise in upgrading computer hardware, as well replacing old computer systems.
- I provided troubleshooting and solutions for general computer problems, showing technical expertise in particular with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Word and Excel.
November 2004 – September 2006
McLane Grocery Distribution, Information Systems
- I oversaw departmental mainframe operations and division-wide printing processes.
- I maintained industrial-size laser printers and dot matrix printers.
- I provided technical troubleshooting for all departments with both Microsoft and company-specific programs.
- I provided precise and timely ten-key keypunch, under strict deadline constraints.
Student Web Developer
October 2002 - August 2004
Asbury Theological Seminary, Information Technology
- I helped to create and maintain the 2004 design for the seminary webpage.
- I maintained the seminary webpage that pre-existed the 2004 design.
- I assisted in deploying computers in an extensive, campus-wide upgrade operation.
Personal Hobbies and Accomplishments
- I enjoy reverse engineering old games, determining their inner workings and improving them when it is possible. My more interesting projects are featured at my hobby website, JeffLudwig.com. In particular, I have contributed extensive landmark research on Might and Magic 3, Final Fantasy 1- Dawn of Souls, and Destiny of an Emperor (as ludmeister).
- I am currently in the finishing stages of designing an in-depth, multi-character role-playing system using Visual Basic which includes user-friendly editors for maps, monsters, and treasures. It is also featured at JeffLudwig.com.
- I have custom-built four working PC systems from the ground up, one which boots three operating systems— Windows XP, Windows 7, and Ubuntu 9.04 (a Linux-based operating system), and one which can boot Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro x64 Edition, and Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Edition.
Master of Arts in Theological Studies, Magna Cum Laude
» Graduated May 2004, awarded by Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, Kentucky
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Magna Cum Laude
» Graduated December 2000, awarded by Michigan Technological University, Houghton, Michigan
Programming and Software Expertise
Expert— Visual Basic 6.0
Advanced— Visual Basic .NET 2008, VBA for Microsoft Excel
Intermediate— C/C++, PHP, Assembly languages for various platforms
Beginner— Actionscript for Flash
Web Design Technologies
Expert— HTML/XHTML, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver
Beginner— Adobe Flash
Expert— Corel Paint Shop Pro
Intermediate— Bryce 3D, Paint.NET
Beginner— Adobe Fireworks
Expert— Windows 7, Windows XP
Advanced— Windows Vista, Windows 95/98, DOS/Windows 3.1
Intermediate— Ubuntu, Unix
Expert— Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Notepad++
Advanced— Microsoft Powerpoint, Openoffice.org
Intermediate— Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat
I am also capable of assembling a desktop PC (my experience is with Intel model boards and CPUs).
Available on request.